Warm Family & Warm Vietnam Holiday - 10days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends :Ho Chi Minh City
Trip code: wfwvh-10d
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 2 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5star
Transport: Boat, Plane, Private Bus
Tour Type: Private - Tailored Journeys
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive in bustling Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.Today is arrival day so no activities are planned.
If you have time take a walk through Hanoi's Old Quarter – a maze of streets, each one traditionally devoted to a different product or industry.
-VRT's Welcome Gift - The Travelers Revival Anti-Jetlag Body Massage
Day 2 Hanoi
This morning we take a Cyclo ride through the Old Quarter. The Old Quarter contains the original layout of Hanoi, before it began to sprawl outwards into the city it is today.
We will visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, the Temple of Literature (Van Mieu) or Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Museum. The Mausoleum houses the remains of Ho Chi Minh, the founding father of the unified Vietnam (the mausoleum and museum is closed October-November).
This evening we take in a performance at the famous Water Puppet Theatre. Vietnamese food is one of the world’s most delightful of cuisines, you can decide to go any restaurant by our guide advice.
Day 3 Hanoi/Halong Bay
Journey through the early morning streets of Hanoi on the way to Halong Bay, seeing steam rising from roadside eateries as breakfast is prepared and motorbikes weaving their way through the steadily increasing traffic. Leaving the city behind, drive through fascinating countryside to the dock where this Halong Bay adventure truly starts. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat – with its beautiful woodwork and beaming crew – and venture out into emerald waters of the bay. Open water soon disappears as the boat glides through often misty waters and past limestone peaks jutting dramatically out of the water. Sit down to a mouth-watering lunch and take in the scenery of what is often referred to as the Eight Wonder of the World. Then it’s time to relax up on deck or get active with swimming or exploring the nearby grottos and caves by kayak. Another delicious meal awaits after the sun goes down then sit under the beautiful starry skies or perhaps do some night fishing before drifting off to sleep to the sounds of gentle waves lapping at the hull.
Spend the morning exploring secluded areas of the bay - perhaps swim in the cool, green waters or see the sights by kayak. Around noon the junk returns to the dock and the journey towards Hanoi begins, where this adventure concludes on arrival in fabulous Hanoi city.
Day 5 Hue
We will check out hotel in Hanoi to take a flight to Hue in this morning , We arrive Hue and will transfer to our hotel.
Hue was once the imperial capital. We take a tour of the Citadel which also contains the Forbidden Purple City, modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing. Badly destroyed during the Tet Offensive in 1968, a significant restoration project has occurred. A great idea in Hue is to take a trip into the countryside by car or better still motorbike.
Day 6 Hoi An
On the morning of Day 6 we take a scenic drive to Hoi An. Driving past Lang Co Beach and over the Hai Van Pass.
The picturesque port town of Hoi An, once known as Faifo, was an important trading town with strong south Chinese influence and connections. Explore this living museum of a town including the Museum of History and Culture, the Tan Ky house, the Japanese bridge the Fujian Assembly Hall and lunch at a riverside restaurant to sample some of the local delicacies. Hoi An is also a shopping mecca for tourists in the region – tailors can produce virtually anything overnight – clothing, silk lanterns, lacquer ware and other crafts abound. And for sun worshipers,Cua Dai beach is 4kms from town. Opt to support a Planeterra project and spend an hour learning how to make your own traditional lantern and support local Vietnamese with chronic disabilities.
Day 7: Hoi An
Or simple just spend your free time with kids on the best beach in Vietnam.
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City
A short flight takes us to Ho Chi Minh City, the sprawling metropolis that once was the capital of South Vietnam and remains the country’s commercial center.
We take a short Cyclo tour passing some of the cities main sights stopping for some tradional Vietnamese food.You can also visit the Thien Hau and Giac Vien pagodas and stroll through the immense Benh Tan Market. Continue if you wish with a visit to Reunification Palace, the residence of the presidents of South Vietnam before 1975.Or better still leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and head to the Saigon Water Park.
Day 9 Mekong Delta
Drive south of Saigon and the change of pace down in the Mekong Delta. Thousands of small islands and inlets are formed down here as the mighty Mekong river splinters up before reaching the South China Sea.
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City
Depart Ho Chi Minh City at any time on day 11
•All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms at Hotel 4 & 5 star) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
- For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch - Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
- All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
- The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
- After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
- Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-65/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance